Fibre Glass Roofing - CureIt
We are stockists of the CureIt GRP fibreglass roofing system, which is a proven alternative to traditional flat roofing methods.
CureIt is a hard wearing structural waterproofing system which is formed in situ on the roof deck to create a solid, single-ply, fully bonded waterproofing membrane over the entire roof.
The CureIt system can be used on any size of roof no matter how complex and is available with a choice of smooth or non-slip finishes in three standard colours or any BS 4800 colour.
- 20 year materials guarantee from the manufacturer
- Made from specially formulated roofing resins and topcoats designed for roofing applications
- Fully bonded without seams, joints or welds
- Can be used for almost any application regardless of size or complexity
- Proven pedigree as a waterproofing material with the potential to last for the lifetime of the building
- Maintenance free
- Easy to repair in the unlikely event it is damaged
- Cold applied – free of the risks associated with ‘hot works’
- Superb appearance – available in a choice of three standard colours
- Fire certificate (resistant to BS476-3:2004 EXT.F.A.B)
- High security – cannot be cut with a knife
- Good environmental profile
- Completely UV resistant
- Can be used to convert an existing flat roof for use as a balcony, green roofs or roof garden
- Will withstand foot traffic as standard or specified to withstand heavy, frequent foot traffic for walkways/balconies